Sunvalley Plants Nursery - Home             Our Plants are now available at Plantmark

Welcome to Sunvalley Plants Nursery.

Sunvalley bees hard at work creating new GrevilleasWe are a specialist wholesale propagation nursery, small in size though large on quality. 80% of our propagation is Australian Native Plants, and the remaining 20% is Ornamental varieties.

We specialise in Grevilleas and grafted Australian Natives. Some of our Grevilleas are Sunvalley's own varieties. The Sunvalley bees have been busy cross-pollinating our stock plants. We actively encourage our bee population as the resulting hybrids can be stunning surprises that are unique to Sunvalley. You can see some of the results on our exclusive range of Plant Labels which are available for purchase. Go to Our Labels for a preview.

Our Grafted Natives enable the public to enjoy a wider range of Grevilleas and other varieties than would normally be possible due to their natural soil and climate requirements. This range gives retail nurseries the opportunity to offer customers something a little bit different to the norm and stand out in the market.

Grafted Acacia cognata Dazzler standard
Grafted natives can be used in a number of ways to enhance gardens. As you will see in a number of images on our site, grafted natives are suitable for use in containers, as a central feature in a garden or as a hardy alternative to the plants used for traditional standards such as roses and buxus.

Shown at left is an Acacia Dazzler standard - what a beauty! For the first time, little 'Dazzler' (Acacia cognata 'Dazzler'Unauthorised commercial propagation or any sale, conditioning, export, import or stocking of propagating material of this variety in an infringement under the Plant Breeder’s Rights Act 1994) is now a grafted standard. What a picture in any garden.

We also have an extensive range of traditional stocks of Eucalyptus, Wattles, Bottlebrush and Hakeas, just to name a few.

Our pot sizes range from 40mm through to 75mm for normal stock lines. Grafted varieties are available as 140mm and 200mm pots.

You can sign up to receive our Monthly Lists by email and don't forget to bookmark our site, as we update this site regularly. This will include updated Monthly Lists & Specials, as well as updates on our Plant Labels.

If you have any queries related to our range, to place advance orders or for any other information go to our Contact Us page.


updated 12/12/12
One of the original grafted Grevilleas

Bee keeping is an important part of Sunvalley's routine

Stock at Sunvalley Plants nursery